We respect the privacy needs of our customers which is why we handle any personal information collected in a secure and confidential manner. All personal information collected is for use by ISHIPPING only. This information may include details such as name, email address, phone number and postal address. We will not distribute your information to any third parties. However, we do use other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. These services include delivering packages and processing payments. They will have access to your personal information in order to perform these services, but are not authorised to use your information for any other purpose.
We will only use your information collected to:
· Process your orders, returns and exchanges
· Verify you to assist with any queries you may have
· Notify you of promotions and new products where you have agreed to receive this information
· Analyse trends and develop statistics
· Improve the website and your shopping experience.
Shipping with ISHIPPING online
• All credit card information is secured with payment providers using the same security measures used by your bank
• When paying by credit card online, we utilise the 3D Secure software check, to ensure you are not the victim of credit card fraud. In technical terms, 3D Secure polls the card issuer’s bank for approval to charge the card
• All our website passwords are encrypted to reduce the risk of your information being stolen and sold online and also cannot be read by our team
• Our website and payment providers are hosted on PCI Level 1 compliant architecture, the highest security rating available to keep your credit card information safe. PCI, or the Payment Card Institute, is a set of standards set by major credit card operators like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and JCB
• We do not provide personally identifiable information you give us to any third parties without your explicit consent
• We do not sell any of your personally identifiable information to third parties we work with
Our website uses a technology called cookies. A cookie is an alpha numeric identifier which our website may send to your computer's hard drive. Cookies will be stored on your hard drive and allow us to recognise your computer when you return to our website, eliminating the need for you to repeat the same information each time you visit us. Accepting a cookie does not give us any access to the data held on your computer, only to our cookie. You may configure your browser setting to turn off cookies, however this may affect the levels of functionality you experience on our site.
ISHIPPING 's social media accounts
Any information you post is publicly available and may be used by others without any privacy restrictions in accordance only with the settings of the platform provider. We cannot control the use of such information.
Rights of Access and Correction of Person Information
Under the Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to access and to request correction of any of your personal information provided to ISHIPPING in connection with your use of this website. If you would like to see the personal information relating to you that ISHIPPING has stored, or change such personal information, or if you have concerns regarding your privacy, please contact us. iNature will require proof of your identity before being able to provide you with any personal information.